BTEC Level 3 - Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Do you want to study a practical ‘hands-on’ business course that will equip you with the skills and attributes to follow your business dreams? Well our Level 3 BTEC course could be for you.
At the end of the course you may wish to run and expand your micro-business, or go onto further study at University or you may wish to move into employment or a Higher Apprenticeship – all of these are possible and within your reach within a maximum of two years.
Don’t worry you’ll receive plenty of support. We’ll teach you to manage the day-to-day but tricky challenges of business, such as supply chain management, customer communication, financial control, future growth planning and performance analysis. As well as running your business you will have a substantial work placement, where you will be given a project to manage and will develop your employability skills.
What are the entry requirements?
You will be expected to have a minimum four GCSEs (grades A*-C, including English and Maths) OR other equivalent level 2 qualifications at merit level or higher.
How will I be assessed?
100% coursework assessment
Where will I study?
You will spend your time at your chosen Peter Jones Enterprise Academy.
How long will the course last?
This course can be run over one or two academic years, contact your nearest Academy for further details as it varies between them.
What can it lead to?
Past graduates have chosen to:
- Continue to run and expand their business
- Progress to the Higher Apprenticeship in Innovation and Growth
- Enter employment
- Attend University
- The Innovative Entrepreneur
- Business Planning and Pitching
- Operating your Business
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Working as an Intrapreneur (the entrepreneur in an existing business)
- Financial Planning and Implementation
- Launching your Business Vision
- Monitoring the Performance of your Business
- Planning the Future of your Business
- Market Research and Analysis
- Financial Literacy and Awareness
- International Business
- E-Marketing and Website Design
- Brand Development and Promotion
- Social Enterprise